Friday, September 26, 2008

About Me

Hello my name is Linda. Welcome to my blog!

I am the proud mother of three wonderful daughters (Susan, and the twins, Nancy and Sara) and "Grandma" to seven GRANDkids (5 girls and 2 boys). I have been stamping about 5 years now and have enjoyed putting together workshops for my family and friends. I get most of my inspiration from looking at SCS, various favorite blogs, and from my talented daughters who are card makers and blog designers. I often think up designs for my cards while nodding off to sleep at night and start dreaming about the sets to use and how to use them. It then becomes a "have-to-get-up-and-make-it" trip to the craft room. I know my neighbors think, "Who is that crazy woman who turns on the light in the middle of the night?"! I hope you enjoy my blog and that it will, in turn, give you the creative bug, too!!

View my complete profile

My SCS Gallery

No comments: