Friday, September 26, 2008

I must tell you that Sara and her DH, Kevin, (who is a computer whiz) gave me a computer for my birthday recently to help get me started on my blog. The only computer I had was the one at my office and they felt since I was going to get into this blogging (fun, fun, fun) that I'd best not be using the work computer for all this personal stuff. My boss of 26 years is a kind and caring individual, but I think he may draw the line with all the time taken away from the office with my blogging efforts ...... hence the new computer at home!! Included with the package from them was a printer/scanner which I will use for my cards. I will have to master a camera later down the road. This old lady has to use baby steps in stepping into the 21st century!! You know what they say about old dogs!!

HUGS INCLUDED!
Linda

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

yes, dick may not like you mixing business with pleasure!!