Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween


Flourish Witch Card Ingredients:
Paper: Close to Cocoa, 12x12 Halloween from DieCuts with a View, Dotted and Starscape dp from stash, White
Stamps: Hero Arts Magic Flourish Broom
Ink: Stazon Black, ColorBox Cats Eye Shader
Accessories, Cutterpede Scallop Edge, Orange Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Corner Punch, paper Crimper, Dimensionals
I started using the scallop edge to make a shortened front on this card; adhered the Halloween dp with the curvy sentiments to the loger inside. Then I stamped the little witch image and colored her with markers and Spica glitter pens. The scallop corner punch and cats eye shading make the stamped image stand out again the “starscape” dp that I set again the crimped close to cocoa paper. I ran the orange gingham under these layers, tied a knot on one side and put the two shortened tails on the opposite side. I hope you like this card – it was a fun project to do for a Sunday afternoon.
Hugs Linda

No comments: