Monday, October 6, 2008

Last Card for the week end


Ingredients:

Stamps: SU From the Heart (retired from 1999), SU Birthday Whimsey

Ink: Stazon Black, SU Basic Black

Papers: SU dp from Christmas last year, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Real Red, Basic Black, White

Accessories: SU WonderColor Crayons, Blender Pen, Marvy Oval Scallop Punch, Marvy Oval Punch, Prima Flowers, SU Ice Circles Rhonestone Brads, SU Scrappin Borders, Ribbon, Dimensionals, SU Scallop Edge Punch


I got this set, too, from the Amy Davis garage sale Saturday morning. This is SU's From the Heart retired from 1999. The original image was holding a heart that I substituted the flower on. The green base card is held to the black with the four brads down the side and scored just to the right to open it. The opposite side of the green has the scalloped edge accented with the holes punch with a tiny single hole punch in each of the scallops. I graduated three scallop oval punches and set the plain oval with the image on top. The dots are accented with fabric applique in each of the ovals. A really fund card that I kept adding all the "bling" to to make it a little more interesting. I hope you like it as much as I do!!


I'm off to bed after finishing looking at the Food Network Challenge before it goes off the air here at 3 a.m. on Monday morning. Need to get some rest before starting my work week at 9 a.m. It is supposed to rain here in north Texas today, so I'll need to get ready for a "bad hair day" today. Hope your week goes well!! Thank you for stopping by.


Hugs Linda


1 comment:

SusanBluerobot said...

this card is beautiful

correction all your cards are