Monday, October 27, 2008

Reindeer Lineup


Ingredients:
Paper: SU’s Creamy Caramel. Ruby Red, Dec Paper from Michaels (5 sheets $1 on sale), White, Paint chip from Lowe’s
Stamp: Holiday Lineup
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Prisma Markers, SU Corner Photo Punch, Fabric Appliqué, Glitter Gel Pen, Ribbon is SU’s Ribbon Originals Alpine

I just love this new set from Stampin’ Up!! It was a challenge for me to come up with the different shades of brown … some of them I went over twice in order to keep the same color but just a bit darker … others were just a different color. I used fabric applique’ to make Rudolph’s nose stand out and a glitter gel pen for the pom-pom on the reindeer’s cap – I haven’t decided which reindeer it is i.e. Princer, Dander, Blitzen, etc. I did not need a sentiment stamped on this as the decorative paper “says it all”. Thank you for viewing my card.
Hugs to all. Linda

1 comment:

Elaine M said...

Oh -- loved what you did with this stamp! Just made me smile.