Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lily and Billy


Just got Lily and Billy Winter stamps in the other day and this is the inking!!! This was a challenge layout that I thought would fit this stamp. It did not qualify to enter into the challenge since I used a stamp other than Pink Cat, but I totally love this layout and card!! I also used SU Season of Joy to Versamark the background on the base card. I then went back over it with Spica turquoise glitter pen and white gel pen for the same background. I used Copics to color in the image and outlined it in Copic Wheat to make it pop. The Happy Snow is from Stampendous. I did a little detail with an ultrafine pen on the image. Finally the SU Horizontal Slot punch hold the turquoise ribbon.

Ingredients:

Paper: Tempting Turquoise and Taken with Teal / Close to Cocoa from SU; Papertrey White

Ink: Pallette Black, Colorbox Cats Eye Turquoise for edining

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Lily & Billy Winter, SU Season of Joy (snow background), Stampendous Happy Snow

Accessories: Turquoise Ribbon, Spica Glitter Pen, White Gel Pen, Copics, Ultrafine Pen, Marvy Corner Scallop Punch, SU Horizontal Slot Punch, Dimensionals

Hugs .............. Linda

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love the scallops hanging over the side!

And I really like that stamp too!!!