Thursday, November 13, 2008

Partridge in Pear Tree


Ingredients:

Paper: SU Mellow Moss and Old Olive, SU Simply Sent Handmade Holiday Decorative Paper, Papertrey White

Ink: Pallette Black, Colorbox Cats Eye for edge Shading

Stamps: A-Muse Partridge, SU Tags on Board

Accessories: Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch and Scallop Edge Punch, Copics, Scallop Edge Die Cuts from SU Simply Sent Handmade Holiday Card Kit, Dimensionals, Fabric Applique

I really like the simplicity of an A-Muse stamp and this one is no exception! After coloring with my Copics, I did a shadow effect all around the image with C opic Wheat. The dimensionals were used to make the stamped image pop. I used Fabric Applique in green to accent the dots on the decorative paper.

I hope you enjoy seeing this card and let me know how you like it!! I hope to see you back here real soon

Hugs .................. Linda

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like this one and santa below. :)