Sunday, February 15, 2009

Favorite Peeps


I have loved this stamp (Daisy Canopy from Elzybells) ever since I first saw it!! It is so bright and cheery. I stamped it out twice and colored it with my Copics. I then cut out the daisy and the egg and put them up on dimensionals. The little fence is from AMuse along with the little sentiment "to one of my favorite peeps". The decorative paper is s left over piece that my daughter gave me. I combined it with the One Orange and Certainly Celery all mounted on Barely Banana. The ribbon is from American Crafts and the colors in the polka dots are truly a match to those in the card. I added the little pearls and used tiny beads and glitter pens from Spica to "jazz up" the decorative paper at the bottom. I think this turned out as a cute card to brighten someone's day!

Thank you for stopping by and come back again.

Hugs ......... Linda

No comments: