Friday, February 13, 2009

An inspired color combination!


I had this Ageless Adornment set from Stampin Up way up high on one of my stamp shelves and had to move it to get to a Valentine set. I left it out as I was inspired to use these colors that I had seen on an HGTV Devine Design show (soft blues and browns). I made a card that was a little "flat". Although I liked the theme and the colors, it needed something, so I took it over to my daughter (susiestampsalot) and asked for her recommendations on making it better. The refinements she suggested worked out wonderful. LAYERS - LAYERS - LAYERS! I have to remember that!! Thank you Susie -- you're an inspiration to us. Check out her blog here http://www.susiestampsalot.blogspot.com/ to see what I'm talking about!!

Ingredients: Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Me & My Big Ideas Mat Pad

Ink: Pallette Noir Black Accessories: Copics, SU Chocolate Chip Poly Twill, Beads, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by!!

Hugs.......... Linda

1 comment:

Sara said...

I agree...it's GORGEOUS!!!