Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Veggie Bella


This past week-end my daughter and her fiance' came over to my house (along with grandkids Carly and Carson) to help trim a tree in my front yard. The limbs were hanging down so that my neighbor had to almost get on his knees to push his lawnmower under them. It took about an hour - hour and a half to get the job done. Michael did the trimming and Nancy and I did the bundling for the trash pick up the next day. Carly and Carson were in a contest (suggested by Nancy to see who could pick up the most little twigs from the side walks (save us from sweeping). We all had a good time -- and if you can make work fun, the better it is. I'm reminded of Mary Poppins and her Spoonful of Sugar!!

Anyway, I made this Thank You card to send to them. I like the way it turned out and I thought Veggie Bella (gardening) was ideal considering what I'm thanking them for. Of course none of us looked as good as Miss Bella when we did our trimming, but it was okay!!

I used my Copics to color and used Stampin' Up's Tiny Talk for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs to all

Linda

No comments: