Wednesday, July 29, 2009

COPIC CLASS






I had a WONDERFUL time last Saturday!! Jen delMuro held a Copic Coloring Class at the new Scrapper's Boutique (the new little shop in North Richland Hills --- just down the way from where I work). The things she taught us were invaluable. Some of the little things were the price of admission just by themselves!!!! She is a wonder!!! My daughters, Nancy Cook and Susan Liles were there, too which made it even more SPECIAL!!


These are two of the cards that we did in class. I'm still not good, but practice will make me better (or so says the expert, Jen)!!!


The third card is the very first image where we tried the blending techniques and I put the image on a little 4.25 x 4.25 card which I think is pretty cute.





If you get an opportunity to take one of Jen's Copic classes or, for that matter, any of her classes, you need to take advantage of them!!! She is an excellent cardmaker and a wonderful teacher!





1 comment:

Sara said...

WOW...WOW...WOW!!! But my favorite has to be...(see my comment on the post above)