Sunday, August 9, 2009

Halloween


One of my most favorite times of the year to make cards (other than Christmas, of course) is HALLOWEEN!! .... and that time is fast coming upon us. I just adore this little witch from Stampingbella and had to make my first Halloween card using it. The decorative paper is some left over from about 3 years ago and goes so well with anything and everything Halloween! The sentiment stamp is from Michael's $1 bin from a couple of years ago. I love being able to use all the stamps, papers, and ribbon that I already have. I hope you like the card and there will be more posts to follow as I have six grandkids to make them for. Thank you for stopping by yet again on these many posts. It seems like with my blog recently it is either feast or famine!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute card Linda! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Elaine M said...

Such a cute litte witch! You did a great job on this card!

Sara said...

Wonderful Mom!!! I love the coloring and all the little highlights!

Horoscopo gratis said...

Nice article, approve. I will bookmark because this material provides concern information.