Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Tablescape


Joy's blog (joysofhome.blogspot.com) was the inspiration for this part of a fall tablescape I did for my dining room table. I brayered the Pumpkin Patch Spectra Pad for the mat of this project. I then used some BasicGrey dp for printing the letters out on my computer in a dark green. The stamped images in the bottom middle and two lower corners were from an older SU set (Give Thanks) and colored with markers and cut out to mount on the mat.

The two main elements of the design for the table were two white ceramic pumpkins / goards that my oldest daughter, Susan, gave me for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. The other elements were picked up at the $1 store and other discount stores. I really enjoy coming home to this every day. I don't ordinarily decorate for any holiday other than Christmas, but this really works for me and makes me feel good. I hope it does the same for you!

Hugs Linda

No comments: