Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day Celebration


This is WCMD day and I wanted to make a special card for the day. There is an old Bette Davis movie "Now Voyager" on TCM that puts me into a lovely mood -- black and white, romantic and warm (they don't seem to make movies like this any more) -- and great for making this card from a retired set I found at an SU garage sale today.


I knew at once I had a layout for it using Basicgrey Blush papers combined with Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, and Pretty in Pink from SU. The new Styled Silver Hodgepodge was the perfect accent along with the Dashes-Dots-Checks ribbon with the exact same color tones. What a celebration of layers on the card!! I hope you like it as much as I do. It will have to be sent to someone special.


Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Linda

No comments: